Partnership with Mitsubishi
The car may be produced on a common platform with Nissan and third alliance partner Mitsubishi Motors. According to Emmanuel Bouvier, commercial director of Renault’s electric car business. “We are working on developing the range of our lineup to cover all segments with electric cars,” said Bouvier. He added that the new vehicle could also be derived from an existing model.”It’s early to say we will compete with Tesla, but planning to cover a larger share of the market,” he said.
Renault is rolling out a new version of the Zoe with an extended range next year. And it is also working on a more affordable vehicle, Bouvier said. The K-ZE low-cost car it built for China, partly based on the Indian Kwid model, could eventually be used to build a European affordable all-electric vehicle, he said.
- 2x9005/HB3/H10 35W 8000K HID Head Light Car Xenon Light Kit White ₦12,040.00
- 1000 Amp Battery Jumper Cable ₦3,950.00
- Bluetooth Dongle Earldom Car Bluetooth M6 ₦14,000.00
- 5W T10 W5W Super Bright Car Auto Halogen Xenon Gas Side Night Driving Lights Lamps Bulbs Blue ₦470.00
- H3 100W XENON SUPER WHITE HID 453 HEADLIGHT BULBS FOG BRIGHT 12V ICE ₦948.00
- News23 hours ago
Hearse Conveying Corpse In A Casket Involved In An Accident (Photos)
- News1 day ago
Proposed Innoson Logo Vs The Old Logo. Which Do You Prefer?
- Auto Fun2 days ago
13 Beautiful Classic Cars Spotted On Lagos Roads During Independence Day Drive (Photos)
- Celebrities Auto1 day ago
President Vladimir Putin Arrive In Style As 16 Horses Excorts His Bunker On Wheels To Saudi King Salman’s Palace
- Tips1 day ago
9 Best Driving Tips When It Rains In Lagos
- News1 day ago
Redesigned Innoson Logo Gets The Attention Of The Company’s Chairman
- News19 hours ago
Riders Permit Is Not National Drivers License – FRSC
- Concept Cars2 days ago
2021 Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Concept Unveiled (Photos)